E-commerce refers to the purchase and sale of goods and services over the internet, as well as the transfer of funds and data to complete the transaction. Electronic trade, or internet commerce, is another name for it.
Today’s e-commerce questions normally revolve around the platforms that are better for conducting business online, but one of the most vexing issues is how to spell e-commerce correctly. The fact is that there is no such thing as right or wrong, and it all boils down to personal opinion.
“We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
Boost online earnings using fresh content, SEO and current data insights
Competition is fierce in eCommerce; deals are short-lived and open to the consumer. As a website owner, you are constantly challenged to keep an eye on the competition and create original content that adds value to the user’s experience on the ongoing new product pages. As a result, you gain a competitive advantage while staying noticeable in search engines and in the eyes of the customer.
With our solutions for the optimization of your store and each of your websites, we look forward to supporting you on the road to success.
With the help of our international network of Ixan Legacy, we can create, edit or research thousands of data files in numerous languages for you at record speed. We can help you attract more visitors and increase your conversion by providing fresh text content in all major languages, accurate product descriptions, categorizations and tags, and the generation of market information.
Here are some types of e-commerce we can do:
- Retail: The sale of products directly to a consumer without an intermediary.
- Dropshipping: The sale of products that are manufactured and shipped to consumers via a third party.
- Digital products: Downloadable items like templates, courses, e-books, software, or media that must be purchased for use. Whether it’s the purchase of software, tools, cloud-based products or digital assets, these represent a large percentage of e-commerce transactions.
- Wholesale: Products sold in bulk. Wholesale products are usually sold to a retailer, who then sells the products to consumers.
- Services: These are skills like coaching, writing, influencer marketing, etc., that are purchased and paid for online.
- Subscription: A popular D2C model, subscription services are the recurring purchases of products or services on a regular basis.
- Crowdfunding: Crowdfunding allows sellers to raise startup capital in order to bring their product to the market. Once enough consumers have purchased the item, it’s then created and shipped.
Optimization of Product Presentation and Product Search
The type and scope of your store’s product presentation, as well as the filter and search choice features, all play a role in deciding how many transactions are made and whether or not customers return.
We will help you provide all of the relevant product details and interesting descriptions to any potential customer on your website. Furthermore, your store’s items and contents are categorised and labelled according to your store taxonomy in order to improve your site’s filtering and search functions. This means happy customers as well as a high ranking in search engines like Google and others.
- Efficiency – Quickly create large amounts of high-quality content at a low cost
- Top search engine ranking for your website
- More visitors to your site and longer dwell time
- Improve your conversion rate
- Reduction of the return rate
- Stand out from the competition
- Numerous services in all major languages from one source
- Quality assured results
- Scalable throughput
- Flexible workforce
- API connection
- Managed Service as well as Self Service options